Well, that’s it. That’s my 100 days! I finished up on 30th April, and it went by a lot faster than I expected. I have a theory that’s because it gets easier and easier as you go along to find at least one thing a day that’s brought you happiness.You begin to realize just how blessed you are.
I couldn’t call myself a nerd without doing just a bit of analysis on my photos. So. Here’s what I took pictures of:
- 22 pictures of people, including 9 selfies, 7 sort-of selfies (just feet or arms or hands), 3 selfies with friends, and 3 photos of just friends or family.
- 7 pictures about activities including family or friends
- 6 pictures including books
- 13 pictures of food
- 11 beverages (6 alcoholic, 3 tea & 2 coffee)
- 11 pictures of crochet
- 2 involving Clemson
- 4 involving running
- 2 involving Night Vale
- 3 of the Canes or hockey
- 3 about music
- 3 about work
- 11 about the weather, including 3 complaining about snow or how cold it is & 8 loving the glorious sun
- 1 oddball about movies