Ack, already so far behind! February patterns came out today, and I just finished the 2nd chevron… so only 6 more January pieces to go 🙁
I’m also worried about the tension; I made sure to get the gauge squares exactly right, and I used the same hook for the real thing. I measured the first chevron after I’d finished, and it’s so much smaller than what the pattern says it should measure. I’m so far behind already, I didn’t want to redo all that work. I figure as long as the measurements are all consistent within themselves, it should all work out in the end. I suppose it’ll just be a bit smaller throw/hanging than anticipated. Blarg.